Monday, October 7, 2013

Wow time sure does fly by...

As I think about what to write so much comes to mind...

Should it be about me, my kids, my husband... family, work, outside life?  I don't want to bore people with my stories, but then think.. hey if you don't want to read it you can close the page ;-).

First, MacKenzie:  She is turning 11!!!! in just 11 days!!! She is growing up to become such a talented young archer and is loving the sport even more.  For her birthday she has asked to go to a 3D Zombie shoot / tournament which is being held in Caldwell Idaho in couple of weeks.  We were planning this and she was very excited to be going.  .... now... for the snaffooo... Lee was let go from his place of employment for not moving to Portland.  So rather than canceling the trip first, we were told by several friends about a cool website for fundraising / sponsorships etc. 

After talking w/the family, we decided to do it and give it a try. Those that know us, know this is very humbling for us and we have definitely grown from this experience.  We just don't like asking for help because we like to be the ones helping others in need. Below is a link to our page, where MacKenzie wrote a letter telling you about her journey. :-)










She went practicing today and broke another arrow.  Not a Robin Hood this time but close.  She went thru the feather part. (no I don't remember the name lol).  I am really proud of what she wants to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment